Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Hunger Games Movie

I'm so excited!

They're turning one of my all-time favorite teen/YA books, The Hunger Games, into a movie!  This update talks about the director (sounds like a good one - I loved Pleasantville and Seabiscuit). 

No word yet on who will play Katniss.  I think it needs to be a relatively unknown actress.  For instance, I think Kristen Stewart would have done a great job with Katniss...before she became such a big star in the Twilight movies.

Will you go see the movie?  Who do you think should play in the lead roles?

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I will definitely be seeing the movie. I adored Hunger Games, so I will want to see if the movie will live up to the book!

Sue Jackson said...

My mom and I love to play "who will play X?" when a favorite book is being made into a movie!