So, I looked at my normal rate of reading, then came up with a list of 10 grown-up books and 10 kids/teen/YA books (I like to alternate) that I hope to read between now and December 21. Here's the kids/teen/YA side of my list:
- Middle School is Worse Than Meatloaf by Jennifer L. Holm (reading now!)
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater - I need to finally finish these sequels to Shiver!
- The Thirteenth Child by Patricia Wrede, based on my son's recommendation
- After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick - I never got to it on vacation in June
- Six Days by Philip Webb, a new post-apocalyptic novel
- The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch, another post-apocalyptic novel
- Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco X. Stork
- Sabotaged, The Missing, Book 3 by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- Goldstrike by Matt Ehyman, sequel to Icecore
If you are interested in my Fall Into Reading list of grown-up books, head over to Book By Book. Sounds like fun? Join in!