So, that was my long-winded way of explaining why I didn't post a single new review last week! Fortunately, I still had time to read:
- I finished To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and even made it to my book group discussion! It was my second time reading it, and I loved it even more this time. It is one of the best books ever written - so clever and funny and sweet and thoughtful. Love it.
- I mentioned last week I finished the audio version of Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. I enjoyed it so much that this week, I started the newly released sequel, Behemoth (book version this time). I'm almost finished, and it's excellent.
- My husband is just finishing up The Bricklayer, a suspense novel by Noah Boyd - he says he already knows how it ends!
- Jamie, 16, is at the end of The Stand by Stephen King. He's home sick today, so he'll probably finish it.
- Craig, 12, is reading A Christmas Carol for his 7th grade English class. It's one of his favorites because we listen to it on audio every year.
What are you and your family reading this week?
(What are you reading Mondays is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey).