|Yet another snow storm...will this winter ever end?|
- Moloka'i by Alan Brennert, historical fiction (Hawaii)
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides, literary fiction (Rhode Island)
- Thin Space by Jody Casella, a teen/YA novel (Massachusetts)
- The Good Sister by Wendy Corsi Staub, a thriller on audio (New York)
- The Unfinished Life of Elizabeth D. by Nichole Bernier, fiction (Massachusetts)
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam, nonfiction
- Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo, middle-grade audio
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth, teen/YA audio (Illinois)
- Zane and the Hurricane by Rodman Philbrick, middle-grade fiction (Louisiana)
Can you believe it? I finished 9 books in February! To be fair, I started a couple of them in January - in fact, ironically, the time management book took me a full two months to finish (I guess I really don't have more time than I think!). I liked every single book on this list, so it's hard to pick a favorite...I guess that would be a tie between Moloka'i and The Unfinished Life of Elizabeth D. - both were excellent, engaging novels. I read a nice mix - 4 adult novels, 1 nonfiction book, 2 teen/YA novels, 2 middle-grade novels, and three of the books were audios.
Update on 2014 Reading Challenges:
I added six states to my Where Are You Reading Challenge 2014 (it's easy at the beginning of the year!). I read just one from my TBR shelves, Insurgent, for my 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge. At this rate, my TBR bookcase will burst! I need to stop going to the library for a while. I listened to three audio book for my 2014 Audio Book Challenge, so that one's going well so far. I finally read one nonfiction book! But no classics yet.
What was your favorite book read in February?