Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday 2/8! What Are You Reading?

We had the second-biggest snowfall in Delaware's history here this weekend, so the kids have been spending most of their time outside! We're all in the middle of some good books, though:
  • Jamie (15) is reading Sabriel by Garth Nix and enjoying it very much.
  • Craig, 12, started Nick of Time by Ted Bell last week. He says it's one of the best books he's ever read!
  • I'm reading Everwild, book 2 of the Skinjacker Trilogy by Neal Shusterman. Jamie and I both loved book 1, Everlost (review), in this series about kids caught in the interim place between death and the afterlife. It's suspenseful and imaginative, and, so far, book 2 is just as good as book 1 was!
  • My husband, Ken, is still reading Brisingr, book 3 in Christopher Paolini's wonderful trilogy that started with Eragon.
What are you and your family reading this week?

(What are you reading Mondays is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I loved that Garth Nix series! Abhorsen was my favorite. And I still want to read Everlost one of these days. Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Hmmm... I like Craig's opinion on Nick Of Time. It sounds good.

Have a great reading week Sue!

susan said...

I'm going to look for Rose. Thanks.