It was a good reading week for all of us:
- Jamie, age 15, finished Everwild by Neal Shusterman, the excellent sequel to Everlost. He loved it as much as I did, then passed it on to his Dad who is now reading it!
- Jamie started Sharp North by Patrick Cave, a new teen thriller set in a future Great Britain where mysterious murders occur and the wealthy keep illegal clones of themselves, just in case...
- Craig, 12, is still reading Nick of Time by Ted Bell, an exciting time travel pirate adventure.
- I finished listening to Camilla by Madeleine L'Engle on audio, a coming-of-age teen classic by one of my favorite authors.
- During our car trip, we all listened to the audio of another classic, From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg. We're about 2/3 of the way through and finishing it at home - we're all enjoying it very much and have decided we need to visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC!
What are you and your family reading this week?
(What are you reading Mondays is hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books)