Here are my Top Ten, in no particular order:
- Pendragon 9 and 10 by D.J. MacHale, one of my favorite kid/teen series of all time!
- Everwild by Neal Schusterman, sequel to Everlost
- The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
- Unwind by Neal Schusterman
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (listened to on audio)
- Leviathan and Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel
- What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
All in all, a very good year for kids' and teen books!
Check out my list of Top Ten Grown-up Books I Read in 2010 at Book By Book.
What were your favorite books from 2010?