It's Tuesday and that means Top Ten day over at The Broke and the Bookish! Head over there and check out all the links. You can also see my list of Top Ten Books Everyone Has Read But Me (grown-up books) over at Book By Book.
- The Twilight series…and I don’t intend to. Just not that into it.
- Linger and Forever – I did finally read Shiver and loved it! Now I need to find time to finish the series.
- Anything by Roald Dahl – can you believe it?
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret – I still hope to read this one!
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- Anne of Green Gables
- I Am Number Four – but we just watched the movie and loved it!
- Anything by Sarah Dessen – just haven’t gotten around to it.
- Anything by John Green, though I really, really want to.
- The Outsiders – how’d I grow up in the 70’s without reading this?
How about you?